• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bendoffender

bendoffender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

We are a 4 piece pub and party (covers) band looking for a male or female vocalist or both. We are easy going with no attitude or ego's,You will not find a more cohesive patient bunch of muso's in Perth ( we are all South of the River).

We do this for Fun the whole fun and nothing but the fun, so help me fun ::)

We are not looking at making records, we aren't looking at going on tour, we don't make heaps of money, and we only really get to gig when they come up, ???  (not that we aren't always looking or trying to get one!).
We are looking for a maximum commitment of jamming once a week, if all members are available, we expect to play about once a month, twice if we are lucky!
You won't be trying to make a living off of the band, (there is nothing wrong with that, but i think you'd be disappointed, cold and hungry if you did!) we all have day jobs and none of us are about to give them up to be rock stars (we are all a bit old for that now, it's sad i know!)
You'll get as much say in set list's as the rest of the band, you'll be singing the songs so it's only fair.
We are looking at playing older to modern music, Rock and Pop classic's, and everything in between, age or sex is not an issue, we are all between 32 and 50!
Reply to this post with a PM and i'll get in touch asap,
Please only apply if your looking for a bunch of guys and girls to have some fun with playing cool music!

#2 pompeyseven

pompeyseven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

Hi There,
Very interested in your advert.
Could you give me a rough idea of line-up and set list.
I have over 25yrs experiance as frontman here and in UK.
I have my own gear and extensive set, i have done mostly covers from 60s to present day.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards
PompeySeven

#3 bendoffender

bendoffender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hi Everyone, sorry if i didn't get back to you, been having some time management issues!!!! still looking for a singer, please get in touch, leave me a phone number and i'll call asap

#4 bendoffender

bendoffender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

We really really really really really really really want to try out singers, male or female, we have a permanent spot awaiting us at a pub. Please get in touch, Leave me a phone number in a PM (Private Message),(Rettabox!) and i'll be in contact immediately.

We want to jam with "YOU!" Wednesday Night 2nd May in Rockingham!

Edited by bendoffender, 24 April 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#5 bendoffender

bendoffender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

Still looking and would love to hear from singers, hoping to set up a jam with "YOU!" Wednesday Night 2nd May in Rockingham! Private message me with your phone number or ask for mine and i'll get in touch "PRONTO"!

#6 Vamphyri

Vamphyri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

Sounds great to me, I have a demo available. I will be honest I don't have a high range but what I have is strong and a great show. Depends on what you are looking for. Having been singing for approx 10 years but have been a muso for at least 20. Sung in Thailand for a while and now back here and looking for a band. My age ios 43yrs and look 33yrs old

My email scope2004@hotmail.com

My mobile 0409 657 918

I have other demos if you want just ask.

I am honest and I ask that you be honest with me, bc too many bands have wasted my time. Below are the type of songs I have sung in the past to give you an idea of what style of vocalist I am.

HARD TO HANDLE - BLACK CROWES
KEEP YOUR HANDS - GEORGIA N SATELLITES
TREAT HER RIGHT - GEORGE THOROUGHGOOD
JUMP IN MY CAR
TAKE A LONG LINE - THE ANGELS
GET OUT OF THIS PLACE - THE ANGELS/ALICE COOPER
TAKIN CARE OF BUISNESS - BTO
AM i EVER GOIN' TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN - THE ANGELS
MISS FREELOVE - HOODO GURUS
KRYPTONITE - 3 DOORS DOWN
WHISKEY IN THE JAR - METALLICA
BLACK BETTY -RAM JAM
FIRE - ALICE COOPER COVER OF JIMI HENDRIX.

If you are still interested after listening to my demo do call.

Kind regard
Dean

#7 bendoffender

bendoffender

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

Thanks to all that have applied we have found someone special we intend to work with and see where we end up! A real huge thank you to Perthbands.com, your forum has enabled me to find fellow musicians and make some awesome friends, I wouldn't be in the band i am today with out you, Thankyou!.

Rock On!

Bendoffender

#8 Patrick78

Patrick78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hey guys if your still looking I'm keen. I've been playing around Perth a while and currently playing in a acoustic duo every weekend. I have just quit doing that due to work commitments and just wanna have some fun with music again. I can sing and play guitar/bass as well. 0403 228 074

#9 Dan12

Dan12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hi Bendoffender

bugger!...I only just created my profile tonite and can't believe I may have missed a great opportunity! Sounds like just my sort of gig!
Anyway, I'm 42, love to jam & hanging to get back into it. So if an opportunity comes up please let me know. 0419 930 447.

Cheers!
Dan

Edited by Dan12, 22 May 2012 - 07:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users