Live drum and bass - bass, synth/mpc players wanted! Nothing like this in Perth!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 livednb

livednb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Hey guys,

Live drum and bass drummer here needing additional members to form a bad ass live drum and bass super group.
If you like to make fat, wobbly bass driven drum and bass then this is the band for you!

I've got the beats, im after a synth-oriented bass player and 2 synth/mpc players (or no bass player and 3 synth guys). On top will be a sick MC and perhaps other vocals. Added points if you know a secondary instrument like guitar or sax

If you like the links below and want to create some real drum and bass in a similar vein, pm me!

Even if this isn't for you, if you do know someone who might be keen (your brother in law, your postman, that creepy guy at work) please put me in touch - synth players seem to be an elusive crowd! Make no mistake, this will be REAL drum and bass so do put me in touch with anyone who hears drum and bass in their heads when they sleep.

Am ready to tear Perth a new one.

Cheers!

#2 Pawtland

Pawtland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

Yeah go on synth and maschine and drums I have 0404814371. Hit me up

#3 Pawtland

Pawtland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

Yeah go on synth and maschine and drums I have 0404814371. Hit me up

#4 livednb

livednb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

Had a couple of nibbles, spread the word and bumpity bump!

****MUST LOVE FAT WOBBLY BASS****

Edited by livednb, 11 July 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#5 Rolfee109

Rolfee109

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

I played Live bass with the Destination? crew at Ambar for about 4 yrs, what level of commitment are you after? (gig each week? gig a month? etc) I'm trying to line up an indie/post rock/shoegazer/noise band at the moment (I have a guitarist and drummer lined up) but I could be interested in doing D'n'B on the side.

Lemme know what your ideas are?

Cheers

#6 Drums4Live

Drums4Live

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

hey man
what up ..

do you still need a live drummer for your project?
im absolutly keen for drum n bass.
im playing since 14 years and played in many projects and many different genres(punk ,hip hop, Underground, drum n bass..) so when you need live and loud fast drums... im your man.
do you got any demos from you and how serious is this for you?.
looking only for serious and professionell projekt!!!!!!.
let me know whats the plan...
cheers

dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users