147 replies to this topic

#121 Silas

Silas

Silas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:28 AM

Man it's been so hot at work the last two days. Came home early today and am sitting in my boxers drinking a cocktail - whitewine and tropical cordial. Lah dee dah! :ph34r:

Did this again the other day. Ran out of white wine so used red and cordial to make sangria. Went down a treat. My brother didn't seem to think so though - barf all over the driveway!

Biggie, Tupac and... Silas

Bucka! Bucka! Bucka!

#122 Cadbury

Cadbury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

First time I get to meet the new boss; I was telling her that I managed to get into an accident on the freeway in work's car. Hello demotion.

#123 tutmae

tutmae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • LocationThe Shire

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:27 PM

If you are going to order topless waitresses PLEASE book at least two weeks in advance. Or else I will send you a minger. I will.

#124 Silas

Silas

Silas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:38 PM

How's that supposed to make the minger feel?

Bucka! Bucka! Bucka!

#125 tutmae

tutmae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • LocationThe Shire

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:54 PM

I'd hope you'd be a gentleman.

#126 bastardo

bastardo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6387 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:10 PM

Phoebes: do they have to be hired specifically as waitresses, or can I just hire some hot bitch to titty-wash my car?

'cause I can serve my own hors d'oeuvres aye
be still, ya little cunt

#127 tutmae

tutmae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • LocationThe Shire

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

As long as there's at least 10 guys there it's all good. What you get her to do is your business. And your cars, obviously.

#128 benzo

benzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4606 posts
  • LocationEastside 6050.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

Mick gave me the wrong time for my case before the SAT so I spent 3 hours working on the DA for old man McAuthur's property.
PM me for:

Xbox 360 modifications: from $30
Wii modifications: $20

#129 bird_of_paradox

bird_of_paradox

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 10074 posts
  • Locationon the wing

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

If you are going to order topless waitresses PLEASE book at least two weeks in advance. Or else I will send you a minger. I will.

Your job sounds like one of the most interesting of anyone on here. :lol:

My grump for the day: working inside a freezer (ie: actually inside the -20C coolroom, with the door shut) is kind of a blessing in this weather, but jeeeeezus it's brutal walking straight into that from 35C or so outside - I could actually see drops of sweat starting to freeze on my arms. That kind of temperature differential has gotta be doing nothing good for my health.
Sometimes it's not a lack of technical knowledge, and it's not laziness. It's just a lack of anything resembling what we call motivation. Like Ron Livingston said in Office Space, "It's not that I'm lazy... I just don't care!"

#130 The Day After

The Day After

Advanced Member

• Perthbands Reviewer
  • PipPipPip
  • 5219 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

And you wonder how you're getting a cold? That's some a-grade fast-track to pneumoniatown right there!
SEAMS | Heathcote Blue | Solar Barge | The Brow | [url=http://www.myspace.com/bluetonguebeats]Blue Tongue

#131 tutmae

tutmae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • LocationThe Shire

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

Stripper twists his knee and it's MY fault. Where's the logic? He's in BRISBANE! AAAAHHHH!

#132 tutmae

tutmae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • LocationThe Shire

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:07 PM

Creepy call of the night (last night)-

Heavy breathing wisperer: Hey Phoeeeebeee, wanna do some baaaaar wooooork?

I have a feeling tonight will be fun. Sigh.

#133 Bob Lava

Bob Lava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:55 AM

so you work at the same place for a year and a half, you have 3 days sick leave in that time and only 4 days leave. You have never showed up more than 10 minutes late and then you rock up 4 minutes late and you get in the bad books..............
I can't fly to the moon if my feathers have been clipped

#134 Silas

Silas

Silas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

haha. Bob Lava loves the hottt stuff.
XXX

Bucka! Bucka! Bucka!

#135 bird_of_paradox

bird_of_paradox

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 10074 posts
  • Locationon the wing

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

Not quite a bitch about work: I got a bad appraisal thingy at work last Friday night. A few moderately bad points, the one I noticed when it was drifted under my nose for 20 sec with a signature being asked for: "Has no passion and drive". I took that to be a great sign that my passion and drive for stuff (I still have some, honest) has not been wasted on my shithouse job, as soon as I got out of the boss's office I went "Yeeeaaahhh!", and went on to have the most rock 'n' roll awesome weekend I've had in a while. Very passionately. :ph34r:

Still a bitch: the job still sucks arse. Anyone want a number cruncher on the staff?
Sometimes it's not a lack of technical knowledge, and it's not laziness. It's just a lack of anything resembling what we call motivation. Like Ron Livingston said in Office Space, "It's not that I'm lazy... I just don't care!"

#136 Duceman

Duceman

King Of All Media

• Perthbands Reviewer
  • PipPipPip
  • 15454 posts
  • Locationthe mean streets of Inglewood

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:58 AM

Bird, are you actively searching for number crunching jobs or just kinda hollering out on an unrelated message-board?
There might be a million other people tryin' to do what I do, but I'm the only one who knows what to do

#137 JacksonStoneblower

JacksonStoneblower

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:05 AM

He's working his way up the Woolies ladder.  He'll be number-crunching on the checkout before you can say 'I got me a worthless degree.'

#138 Uncle Monkey

Uncle Monkey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:22 AM

I didn't realise he had a degree in Arts.

#139 weaselbritches- bah!

weaselbritches- bah!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1581 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:42 PM

I work with retards. One of the guys just said that you'd suffocate to death before you hit the ground if you jumped off of the Empire State Building. He used the comparison of sticking your head out the window of a moving car and having the air rush at your face.

#140 m

m

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:04 PM

I work with retards. One of the guys just said that you'd suffocate to death before you hit the ground if you jumped off of the Empire State Building. He used the comparison of sticking your head out the window of a moving car and having the air rush at your face.

yes I would agree that whoever came up with that theory is quite possibly retarded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users